In line with its philosophy that each child is unique and has his own inborn gifts and talents, so it is neither fair nor possible to “test” very young children. Accordingly, admissions to the Pre- Primary Classes will be given after assessing the MLL (Minimum level of learning) of the student.
MEDICAPS SCHOOL DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF DONATION OR CAPITATION FEES RELATED TO ADMISSION, NOR DOES IT OFFER ADMISSION BASED ON INFLUENCE EXERTED. THERE IS NO MANAGEMENT QUOTA FOR SEATS. Attempts to use unfair means to secure admission or bypass the admission procedure will lead to disqualification of the application.
- MIS is a secular and liberal Institution. It seeks to admit students who are keen to imbibe the values and skills embedded in our mission statement.
- There will be no discrimination on the basis of religion, caste, colour, region, sex or economic status. So long as the child and his family seek good education as enshrined in our policy, the child is entitled to admission in the school.
- We are a co-educational school and thus we will try to maintain an equal ratio between boys and girls, hence admission to various classes will be taken accordingly.
- Admissions are open for Nursery, Junior Kindergarten(KG), Senior Kindergarten(KG) and from Std- I to VIII. The admission of the student is subject to the availability of seats and as per the criteria laid down by the School.
- We do admit children during the middle of the academic year in the same class in which the child is studying, in the previous school.
- The right to call an applicant for test/interview is reserved. It rests completely with the discretion of the school authorities.
- Those parents seeking admission can contact the School office between 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. on any working day.
- Nursery: 2 yr 2 months as on 30th March of the current year of admission.
- Junior Kindergarten (KG):- 3 yr 2 months as on 30th March of the current year of admission.
- Senior Kindergarten (KG):- 4 yr 2 months as on 30th March of the current year of admission.
- Class I: – 5 yr 2 months as on 30th March of the current year of admission.
We follow the Right of children to free and compulsory education act, 25% seats in first intake class (i.e. Nursery) is reserved for RTE children/disadvantaged groups in the neighbourhoods. As per law this will be followed and school reserves the right to balance cost by sharing the difference among all the other students in school. As source of revenue in school is only the fee.
Students seeking admission residing far off location of Indore have Hostel facilities.